Egg Turner Tray Dimensions?

REPO

In the Brooder
10 Years
Mar 12, 2009
Possibly considering building my own incubator. I would probably have to buy the egg turner though. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of their turners? Also should mention the brand & model of your turner. So far I got some dimensions from a LG model saying it is 15" X 15" X 4 3/4"
Does anyone know the sizes of other brands out there?

As much info as I can get is appreciated.

Last edited:
You can make an egg turner that you have to help turn , like you have the eggs inside the bator and there is a part out you turn to turn the eggs side to side , if you just dont want to hand turn them .

Understandable. But I want to build the incubator to be able to house an auto turner, hence why I would like to know the sizes of avaiable units out there. I don't want to be tied to one particular unit, if one pops up that is a reasonable amount, I can buy it. I would like to be able to install any brand available.

I dont think they have the same turners so you would have to get demensions on more then one kind I think. , I dont know for shure but Im pretty shure a lets say brinsea has diffrent deminsions for its turner then say a LG and a hoverbator .
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom