Egg within an egg SCARY

nanawendy

Songster
10 Years
Dec 28, 2009
Bellingham Wa
Dh found a unusual gift under the roost this am An egg within an egg. From an EE, I think Cheeks. We took Pic's but can't figure out how to get them on. DS is trying to help using the instruction above, but it's not working
he.gif
Help!

ok you ready???? go to uploads..... up there on the top! see it? browse to find your picture check the box to resize click on submit........
Then click this thread to post something and you get the screen to type your message..... up top see uploads click on it then down on the right side see my uploads click on it find the picture you want to show us and highlight the image link right click copy and paste into your post. tada!!!!!

To get the picture on here:

press "uploads" above on the blue bar.
next to file is a browse button. use it to find the picture and then checkmark the "resize" option and pick the larger size.

when you are done, you will get a line that says "Image:" followed by a box with text. Select that text and cut and paste it into the message you are typing. IT wont show the picture, just the words. But after you post it, the picture appears.

If you still need help, you can call me and I will walk you through it. I am on the east coast so don't wake me up
smile.png
(I will email the number to you.

David

Look in the blue overhead banner for the "Uploads" Button. Once you click it, it will take you to the uploads page where you will click browse, just find the photos on your computer, double click the picture you want and it will put it in the upload bar, then on that page where it says resize, click the one for websites and forums, then click submit. Once it has been uploaded it will show you a confirmation screen. You are good to go. Close that screen, then click uploads again and it will take you back to the same upload screen originally. Look in the bottom right hand corner where it will say "My uploads" . Click that and it will take you to your page of photos. It will show two boxes under the photo. One is "Thumb" the other is "Image".. You want to choose image. Just copy and paste that into your post... all done!!! Sounds harder than it is. It took me awhile to figure it out. But it is easy!! Good luck!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom