eggbid question

I will I am so mad i wanted to bid on a pair of mandarins but couldn't before they went off
sad.png

I know it has been over 24 hrs so I have no clue. I emailed the customer support so hopefully they will get back to me before the other auction i want to bid on ends!!! It is so frustrating!!!!

I totally understand. I still haven't received an email either. I think I'll email customer service as well. Let me know if they write you back.

no i emailed them today around 2pm, then I tried the lost password thing and I still have not heard anything.

Yeah, I don't have any messages in all of my email because I've never used it for anything else. I have written them three times and haven't gotten any response. I kind of expected it to go to my junk mail but I have nothing. It's getting a little frustrating. Does anyone know of any other auction sites that sell eggs besides ebay and ovabid?

Of course I've looked on here.
big_smile.png
I'm looking for BLRW and Buff Orps. I've asked about both and I have some leads I was just curious where everyone got their eggs. Do hatcheries sell hatching eggs. I've seen them on there before but they're either really expensive or you can't get the specific breed you want.

some of the big hatcheries sell eggs and are more trustworthy than small sellers. you are less likely to get stiffed, old eggs, or not in the time frame required. as always not guaranteed due to shipping abuses. unless for fun to hatch i would save your money for live chicks. hatch rates are never impressive so cost is similar to live chicks buy the time your done hatching anyway. maybe find a local with eggs where you can take them for a gentle drive.
smile.png

I registered there three days ago and still have received nothing. Tried the retrieve password option and..still nothing.
I have a paid for email account with AT&T. Wanted to bid on some eggs the other day...but alas, they went off auction, and I still have no password for eggbid

Back
Top Bottom