Eggbid Restructuring! Three things you would do

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by blackclownfish16, Jan 23, 2009.

1. blackclownfish16

blackclownfish16 Chillin' With My Peeps

So this is obviously a dreamer thread [​IMG] but if you guys could fix or add 3 things to eggbid what would you do?

I would like:

1. Mandatory feedback (kinda like ebays) where they just keep bugging you

2. A wanted section so people don't have to post wanted ads in the for sale sections.

3. An easier method of paying your account balance, maybe Paypal? Instead of waiting weeks or months for you account to be credited.

Don't get me wrong eggbid is eggtastic [​IMG] but theres always room for improvement.

Heres the address for all you lucky souls who have not found eggbid yet....haha
    http://www.eggbid.com/

2. jab91864

jab91864 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2007
    Northern Michigan
    Well my biggest beef with eggbid as a buyer has been no favorite page to save all the auctions I want to watch and bid on. When I log into ebay I see the things on my page and can check to see how the auction is going. On eggbid I have to re-search every time to find the auction.

Now I have not bought anything on eggbid for almost a year..... maybe that has changed already.

Julie [​IMG]

3. blackclownfish16

blackclownfish16 Chillin' With My Peeps

That would make things so much easier. Last time I was on eggbid was last spring but nothings really changed since I first got on about 5 years ago...haha.

4. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    A favorites section and breakdown by region would be great. You have no idea how hard it is to find canadian offerings on there when they show up!

5. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    My biggest beef with them is that you CAN NOT get any help whatsoever if you have a question or problem of any kind. Believe me I have tried 3 times to contact them and have had NO response any of those times. I gave up! I will never sell on eggbid again!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by