Eggbid trouble

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by crystalchik, Jul 12, 2008.

1. crystalchik

crystalchik Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2008
    Central Florida
    Hi everyone!
    I have had some complictions on Eggbid.com and I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions.
    Here it is: I had an auction of a Silver Sebright, sold for $40. After that, I never heard from the lady again. She didnt pay or ship the box or anything. Eggbid sent me a bill, and i emailed them telling them the situation, that I didnt think that I should have to pay them...and they never emailed me back.
    The SAME Sebright sold again for $40. This time, the bird got very sick as soon as the women sent the payment. I sent the payment back. Again, I emailed Eggbid and told them the situation and that I did not think I should have to pay. I provided them with the email address of the women who "bought" the bird so they could verify it. They didnt get back with me and still sent me the bill.
    Now, they have shut down my account, and I am assuming it is because I didnt pay for those auctions. I now have birds to sell and want to get back on. I emailed them AGAIN asking what the problem was and asking for the bill. They, again, did NOT email me back! I dont know what to do. I am not in a situation to be giving away "free money" that I do not owe. But they have never gotten back with me so I dont know how to resolve it.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?? Has this happened to anyone before and how did you resolve it??
    Thank you very much,
    Crystalchik

2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Sorry. I don't know how you can get in touch with them.

I have sold eggs on eggbid for a few years now and I have to keep track of what I owe because my bill never reflects my payments. I have emailed asking that they update my bill and no response. I like eggbid but getting any admin. work done is awful.

Good luck. I hope you get it fixed.

3. Smoky73

Smoky73 Lyon Master

Feb 8, 2007
    Colorado
    My problem is when it shows a balance on my account, I thought well is that what I owe or what? Its not clear at all. So, I sent them $50 dollars, so I should have credit there and its still not updated. I e-mailed them months ago myself to get them to correct it and still nothing. Apparently no one cares. Its a shame too as it is the only auction site that people seem to go to as the others barely have anything at all.[​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I think the first one you have a case for a failed transaction.
    The second, I think you owe for.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by