1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EggCartons.com deals

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Jack Sparrow, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2009
    Las Cruces, NM
    I just got an email from EggCartons.com that from the 25th to the 30th you get 20% off everything and free shipping. Just put in the promo code CM2011.

I used this opportunity to get some nest box pads because I wanted to try them but they have many items for the care of chickens.

I hope this is appropriate to post here, it does relate to maintenance [​IMG]

This is the advertisement:

Dear EggCartons.com Customer,
    You don’t have to stand in a long line to get a peck of great deals.

Cyber Monday STARTS NOW! We are taking 20% off Your Order Plus Free Shipping!*

Web Orders: We recommend that you place your order on our website, www.EggCartons.com for fast and efficient service, as our phones will most likely be lit up like a Christmas Tree during this sale causing delays in getting through. Our website is always open!

Phone Orders: Please call 1-888-852-5340 between the hours of 8:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M. E.S.T., Monday – Friday (except the day after Thanksgiving). See our entire product line at www.EggCartons.com. Please allow for delays in getting through when placing phone orders, as we expect phone delays during this sale.

Make sure to be on the lookout for our December Newsletter coming out next week, with our FREE GIFT GIVE-A-WAY with every order!

Please be aware that due to the popularity of this special offer, it may take a couple of extra days to get your order. We ask that you be patient with us. We will get your order out to you as fast as we can!

Feel free to forward this email to your friends and family.

Sincerely,
    Your Friends at EggCartons.com

Coupon Code Instructions

Simply Enter the coupon code: CM2011 when placing your order. You will automatically get 20% off your order and you will get FREE SHIPPING on all In-Stock Items. The Cyber Monday Sale ends at Midnight, Wednesday, November 30, 2011 So act today & save!!

To take advantage of this special offer you must first add the items to your cart then enter the Coupon Code in the space indicated (See image below). The free shipping will not apply to your order unless you enter the Coupon Code before you checkout.

Please Note: The place to put the Coupon Code is before you click "Proceed to Checkout". It is located at the top of your shopping cart. When you add an item to your cart, you will be redirected to your shopping cart. The box to enter the coupon code is at the top of the shopping cart just above your items. You only have to enter the code once and then continue shopping or proceed to checkout.

The Fine Print

*This offer does not apply to truck-line shipments and “drop ship” items. Orders must be placed between Friday, November 25th – Wednesday, November 30th before midnight in order to qualify for this discount. Trouble ordering online? Call 1-888-852-5340 Monday - Friday between 8:00 A.M. - 7:00 P.M. E.S.T.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  2. WyandotteTX

WyandotteTX Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2010
    I placed an order in September with EggCartons.com and have not received them yet. They were plain, grey cartons....nothing fancy. They charged my account though.....guess I need to call them and demand my money back since its been 4 months. Trying to give them time supposing they were on backorder or something....
    Probably will be my last dealings with them.

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Thanks for posting. What made you decide to get nesting box pads? Please let me know how those work for you. I'm curious.

4. Cheapchicksfarm

Cheapchicksfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2010
    Quote:You should call them asap I ordered 100 of the blue egg cartons in october when they were on sale and had them in less then a week

5. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Quote:I would call a company when you don't receive an order. We get our cartons with in a week unless on back order. You can check the status of your order online too. 2 months is awhile to not ask where the item is.

6. Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2009
    Las Cruces, NM
    kuntrygirl, I decided to get nest box pads because my young hens have decided to eat the shredded paper that I use with my older hens (who don't eat it). I don't think the paper can be that good for them to eat.

7. gale65

gale65 Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank you! I've been wanting a little egg scale so this was perfect timing. [​IMG]

8. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:Sorry to hear that. I used shredded paper years ago and the kicked it all out. My chicken house and yard looked like a high school gymnasium after a football pep rally. Shredded paper was everywhere. [​IMG]

I hope the pads work for you. [​IMG]

9. Mama Hen Chris

Mama Hen Chris Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2010
    Peoria, AZ
    Quote:I got the nesting pads from Eggcartons.com and love them. The girls do not make such a mess with them as they did with pine shavings. They still make a "nest" but nothing falls to the floor now. I love them.

[​IMG]

I waited a week to see what the floor would look like before cleaning it. Not bad at all. ( Plastic easter eggs in 3 of the boxes. Brown egg from my CM)
    [​IMG]

10. kuntrygirl

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:I got the nesting pads from Eggcartons.com and love them. The girls do not make such a mess with them as they did with pine shavings. They still make a "nest" but nothing falls to the floor now. I love them.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66234_img_4042.jpg

I waited a week to see what the floor would look like before cleaning it. Not bad at all. ( Plastic easter eggs in 3 of the boxes. Brown egg from my CM)
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/66234_img_4045.jpg

Is that the nest box pad in the pic? Wow!! If that's it, then I really love those. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by