Eggcited!!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I've been raising chickens for 50 years and am still learning new things here at BYC. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with Georgie, Trixie, and Little Peep.

these are all my eggs from my girls laid in 1 week and 3 days plus the 5 turkey eggs my girls are still laying more than one egg a day so I will make sure to watch the amount of garden goodies they eat and give them plenty of oyster and egg shell to help keep them healthy to replenish their calcium intake thanks for the advice everyone

Last edited:
This pretty speckled egg is a Turkey egg laid by my little Peep!! I would have never knew the difference if I had not done research on Turkey eggs and if they were edible and what they look like!! Today I truly did learn something new

these are all my eggs from my girls laid in 1 week and 3 days plus the 5 turkey eggs my girls are still laying more than one egg a day so I will make sure to watch the amount of garden goodies they eat and give them plenty of oyster and egg shell to help keep them healthy to replenish their calcium intake thanks for the advice everyone
This pretty speckled egg is a Turkey egg laid by my little Peep!! I would have never knew the difference if I had not done research on Turkey eggs and if they were edible and what they look like!! Today I truly did learn something new
What pretty eggs!! Love the speckled egg. I have a chicken hen that lays eggs just like that one. Pretty and thanks for sharing!! :)

Last edited:
oh dear don't tell me chickens lay speckled eggs to I would be even more confused because that's what my turkey eggs are supposed to look like this is going to be quite an eggciting adventure lol

Thanks Michael Oshay =) hopefully my turkey has started contributed to the pile if not my girls are laying some beautiful eggs lol.. and Little Peep's time will come!!

Back
Top Bottom