Eggs and shipping

Jubair9080

Chirping
Sep 18, 2020
Hello, ive ordered quail eggs from amazon but sadly they've been "in transit" for 8 days, so the 10 days have passed. Does anyone know where I can find eggs under $25 thats not shipped by usps?

Hello, ive ordered quail eggs from amazon but sadly they've been "in transit" for 8 days, so the 10 days have passed. Does anyone know where I can find eggs under $25 thats not shipped by usps?
I think USPS is the only one that ships live animals. You could probably get other shippers to send eggs, but I imagine there wouldn’t be any guarantee, if they don’t make it in time or in one piece they probably won’t reimburse you. If you list your area, perhaps someone near you might have eggs locally you can pick up.

When you order your eggs, try to ask that they be shipped via Priority. You might not be able to get a full dozen for that amount, but a small box shipped Priority shouldn't be more than $10 shipping costs. I've had a lot of trouble with things I shipped First Class recently, so I've been eating the costs and shipping Priority. Eggs from Amazon are almost certainly going to ship First Class to save on postage (average $4 vs $10).

Honestly its to the point were i rather order eggs from members here like @Nabiki and @FloorCandy and @Kiki And such then from amazon just my past experience, maybe one of these sellers can help u

The weather was pretty bad last week so most packages cross country got delayed.

I paid 30 bucks for 30 eggs from southwest gamebirds with their first time customer discount coupon "25pct". They shipped priority 2 day and got here in two days but I'm only one state over from them. The eggs are in the incubator right now..

The weather was pretty bad last week so most packages cross country got delayed.

I paid 30 bucks for 30 eggs from southwest gamebirds with their first time customer discount coupon "25pct". They shipped priority 2 day and got here in two days but I'm only one state over from them. The eggs are in the incubator right now..
I’ll be working on my snowies for a while into the foreseeable future, but I often look at Southwest gamebirds and almost order eggs lol. I’ve got my eye on those sparkly pastels I think (the new ones they’re releasing in the spring).

I’ll be working on my snowies for a while into the foreseeable future, but I often look at Southwest gamebirds and almost order eggs lol. I’ve got my eye on those sparkly pastels I think (the new ones they’re releasing in the spring).
Yeah I almost preordered some of those. But it sounds like they aren't necessarily jumbo and are going to split them up into more specific colors in the future so I stuck with jumbo brown for now.

Back
Top Bottom