Eggs are moving! How much longer???

Should I leave it in the incubator? Will its bumping around the other eggs prevent them from hatching? It's a pretty small 7 egg incubator and she's bumping them and climbing over them. Will the others be okay???

Should I leave it in the incubator? Will its bumping around the other eggs prevent them from hatching? It's a pretty small 7 egg incubator and she's bumping them and climbing over them. Will the others be okay???

Oh yes leave it, you see now that she has broken out of jail she will alert the others and boom, boom,boom, they all will try to break out of jail to join her...

But I'm confused or maybe I miss read something I though you put them under the hen???

Alright I'll do that. I moved her to a box with paper towels on the bottom and a heat lamp. She was peeping and attempting to walk around ;). She seems pretty healthy. The other eggs are moving around and one is peeping. I thought that one egg had died a while a while back due to its lack of action and when I candled it it looked strange, but I guess not! its moving around and is actually one the more active ones! Keep ya updated! :)

Last edited:
Alright I'll do that. I moved her to a box with paper towels on the bottom and a heat lamp. She was peeping and attempting to walk around
wink.png
. She seems pretty healthy. The other eggs are moving around and one is peeping. I thought that one egg had died a while a while back due to its lack of action and when I candled it it looked strange, but I guess not! its moving around and is actually one the more active ones! Keep ya updated!
smile.png
I would have kept the chick inside with the other eggs until they all hatch, you see that one chick that is out, will make TONS of noise because they don't like to be alone, and the others will hear that and break out of jail quicker.

But since you already moved her don't put her back in now. LOL But if another one hatches, leave him in there..

Back
Top Bottom