Eggs Arrived !

enola

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 23, 2009
Irwin, Pennsylvania (Pittsburg area)
Luvmychicks sent me 6 eggs to do a test hatch on, 3 green ones and 3 blue ones. They were very nicely packed and arrived in great shape ! I picked them up at the post office this morning. They are settling in on the kitchen counter. First thing in the morning, I will put them in the incubator with the 2 brown eggs from my Barred Rock hen that are already in there.

I am hoping for a rooster from one of the blue eggs. A couple of hens would be nice too, but am not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Last edited:
Hi Mom! Good luck...have they moved yet??
tongue.png
tongue.png

welcome-byc.gif

I haven't put the brown ones we put in the incubator in water yet
wink.png
But, we candled them (shined a light through them) and we see baby peeps in there.

The green and blue ones from Luvmychicks I have not candled yet. I have 7 more from my hens.
lau.gif

Poor Mike, he says, what the "heck" are you going to do with all these chickens ???
roll.png

I have more wire to make more cages.
wee.gif

We caught the
bun.gif
Lindzie has him as a pet now
roll.png

Lindzie +
bun.gif
=
hugs.gif

gig.gif

wee.gif
:weee

How did you catch the
bun.gif
? And how does he like being a pet?

The weather is wonderful here!!!
wee.gif
:weee

Gonna get my coop made!

You know he was living under the house . . . . So J went into the basement and Lindzie and I herded him under the porch. Yelled at him a few times, he ran in the hole and J grabbed him.
gig.gif
Lindzie yells, "Did he get the rabbit?" I said, "Probably, since he didn't yell poop I missed." And out comes J carrying the rabbit !
celebrate.gif
He is tame as can be. Lindzie carried him all around while we cleaned the old chicken pen !

This is Lindzie's Mom - - -
th.gif
"Now you have a lizard AND a rabbit !!!!????"

wee.gif
chicks coming
jumpy.gif

Proud
D.gif
and
yippiechickie.gif

gig.gif
Love ya !

Mom & four legged & 2 legged gang (oh and Star)

Back
Top Bottom