Eggs available Spring 09'

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by monarc23, Sep 23, 2008.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Putting together a list of people who may be interested in my future hatching eggs.

Coturnix (jumbo)
    I will have a golden jumbo male in with a few hens (about 3 hens)- Golden is a dominant color so should expect the eggs to be all goldens.

I have 2 tibetans I'm pretty sure both are males so they will be in with separate hens, the one tibetan male has patches of white on his chest which I will be working for a new color in them of speckled chests hoping to get more white specks on the chest of his offspring.

All other coturnix are normal browns

Normal browns are $18 for a dozen which includes shipping. Normal browns plus a few golden and tibetan eggs (totaling a dozen) $19 which again includes shipping.

If you want specifically eggs from the golden
    the normal tibetan
    or the speckled tibetan

since I will have so little of those to offer, I'm guessing It'll take a few extra days to get a dozens worth of any specific color you're interested in so i'd say $25 for a dozen of any specific color

Or $23 for a dozen of all three types (golden, tibetan or speckled) in an assortment

I still cannot completely guarrentee colors, but hopefully my word will be enough to strike a few peoples interest in the color specific orders---and hopefully those hatchers will be able to give me good feed back on what was produced to get more trusting customers ha ha. We'll see how it works out. [​IMG]

Button quails are $12 for a dozen (includes shipping)- for now colors will be unknown, but by spring I should have pairs of specific colors paired up, then prices may up on the pure color possiblities. But assortment will be $12.

No obligation waiting list! [​IMG]

2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    I would love to go on your list for quail eggs in the spring. Thanks Dennis

3. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Put me on the list to [​IMG]

4. pdsavage