eggs coming in the mail

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by morgakl2, Aug 5, 2011.

1. morgakl2

morgakl2 In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2011
    I have eggs being shipped today from pennsylvania to alabama. They are suppose to be here Monday. Wish me luck with my first ever shipped eggs. [​IMG]

2. BrownSheep

BrownSheep Chirping

May 27, 2011
    Good luck:D! I haven't had much luck with shipped eggs, but all mine go from the east coast to out here in Idaho so I bet you have more luck than me. What are you hatching?

3. Luck! Yea, what ya hatchin?

4. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Crowing

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert County MD
    [​IMG]

5. Good luck and may the postal service be kind to your future babies!

6. [​IMG] love getting eggs in the mail!

7. morgakl2

morgakl2 In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2011
    6+ silkies eggs (mix of buff, partridge, and blue/black/splash). I bought them on the BYC forum auction. I've heard that shipped eggs have a 55-0% hatch rate. My hopes aren't too high. I'd be happy if one turns out. Anything more will be a blessing. [​IMG]

8. morgakl2

morgakl2 In the Brooder

Jul 24, 2011
    Quote:By the way, I told my husband about your tag "I don't have poultry.. I have mini feathered velociraptors." I just think that is hillarious (and true)!

9. Quote:By the way, I told my husband about your tag "I don't have poultry.. I have mini feathered velociraptors." I just think that is hillarious (and true)!

[​IMG] Me too!

10. midnightandshadow

midnightandshadow In the Brooder

Aug 5, 2011
    so cool my best friend (also is a "member" of BYC) got six new baby chick eggs today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by