Eggs Everywhere

My chickens are finally beginning lay, the only problem is I'm finding a few eggs on the porch instead of the coop. Any suggestions how to insure they lay in their coop? And no smart ass answers like keep them in the coop.
Careful. I had my thread removed when I asked people to be kind with their answers and I didn't swear or anything.

This thread is about a large number of eggs laid during summer and issues about exactly where the chickens are laying their eggs.

The chicken keepers would prefer that the chickens lay their eggs in one of the provided nest boxes rather than on the ground or in some hidden spot.

This thread is just about where the eggs are for the chicken keeper who is looking for breakfast. It's not about anything else.

This thread is about a large number of eggs laid during summer and issues about exactly where the chickens are laying their eggs.

The chicken keepers would prefer that the chickens lay their eggs in one of the provided nest boxes rather than on the ground or in some hidden spot.

This thread is just about where the eggs are for the chicken keeper who is looking for breakfast. It's not about anything else.
True Dat!
Not the first time a thread went sideways off topic.

Back
Top Bottom