Eggs for Sale, Silkies, Frizzle, Jap. Bantams

i want to be added to the sultans list are they bantams and i was want ing to know if you would do a trade sultans for sultans to get different bloodlines in our stock. my eggs are 95% fertility tested them this week had 1 out of 6 to form bu the one that didnt form was the one that was enormous and might have double yolks

here is my trio
13569_sultans.jpg

they are show stock too!

I love those! They are so cute on your avitar. I would love to swap eggs but I do not have room for any more chickens at all! I thought about parting with my Sultans but they are so sweet I can hardly bare it.....
My hens are just little nesters, they just coo and nest all the time. I do have two beautiful Roos I need to get rid of. If you want me to let you know when I have eggs just PM me.

Any one know where in North Carolina, within reasonable driving distance of Winston-Salem, that our family can buy a Silkie hen to hatch our eggs? Where is the best place to buy Silkie hatching eggs? What is the best organic food for Silkies? Does anyone add flax seeds to their feed? We are a homeschooling family who is eager to learn all about raising these adorable chickens. We would be so thankful for any and all advice you experienced ones could offer! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom