Eggs from Show Quality breeding pens, perfect for 4-H

aoccl

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 7, 2012
I have my first hatch coming next weekend so I am checking fertility this weekend. After that I will be able to sell eggs from the fertile breeding pens which include:

Black Austrolorps
Buff Orpingtons
Rhode Island Reds sc
Red Naked Necks
Black Minorcas
White Faced Black Spanish
Silver Spangled Hamurgs
Partridge Cochins
Black Cochins
White Crested Black Polish
Sumatras

Bantams:
Rhode Island Reds sc
Partridge Wyandottes
Buff Brahmas
White Leghorns sc

My breeders come from some of the best in the nation including Reynold Loecker, Adrian Rademacher, Joel Henning, Duane Urch, Doug Akers, Tom Kernan and others. Eggs are $3 each, sold in lots of 12 and shipping is generally around $15. Here is a link to pictures of breeders www.westhoffpoultry.com

Zachary Westhoff

Hi Zach,
I tried to look at your pictures, but they don't come up. Can you post some here or send me some of your Minorcas and Bantam Partridge Wyandottes?
Thanks.

I will work on that this weekend, for some reason my pics won't load from my lap top.

Last edited:
I will work on that this weekend, for some reason my pics won't load from my lap top.
I am having issues with getting my webpage set up too. PITR for me since I am not a highly literate computer user. I can't get my computer geek son to sit down to help me either. I still can't get them to view full size, just in thumbnail on your page.

Not right now. They have been fertile however. I might be able to get pics this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom