eggs hatch.. i have qeustion

woogie g3

Chirping
9 Years
Aug 5, 2010
alright this is the first ime i have incubated eggs. i keep temps. at about 100 and i keep water trays full. and i have 32 egss in incubator and on day 18 i stoped turning them and today is day 20 and NONE OF THEM have even started peeping or pipeing. are they dead?? or are they going to hatch soon:(
sad.png

You are not alone! Today is day 21 for three little eggs o' mine too... It's my birthday today too... Please hatch little babies!!!
fl.gif
:fl:fl

Keep us posted!

The 21 days is just a rule of thumb...mine pipped on Day 19 and hatched on Day 20. Some seem to be early-birds (har har) and others just like to take their time. Maybe you'll have a chilled out crew!
cool.png

oh my gosh now it the beginning of day 21 and still no action. im really scared no ones going to hatch.

Don't panic just yet. What time of the day did you set the eggs, and what day was it? The clock should technically start when you set the eggs. If you set them at 6pm on a Friday then at 6pm the following friday it would have been 7 days.

Did you have any issues with the temperature dipping down? That or opening the bator can cause delays in hatching.

well i have atoumatic turner so i never really had to open it and im pretty sure the temp staid good. but i never got a good thermometer all i had in there is the lil cheap ones that come with it. and i set them on a friday at about 4pm so in a couple hours it will be 21 days and no action.

Back
Top Bottom