Eggs in Bator- Ethical question? Decisions to make.. HELP!

Quote:
Linda, do you ever make it to NJ? I'd buy some if so...I am going to be incubating 3 1/2 doz guinea eggs soon though too...I do love them and their call noises...
Lisa

Well, that's much easier. I wonder where I got that information? I thought that was why no one will ship their babies, only eggs.

Lisa

I am actually heading to NJ later in Sept- ( My brother lives there) .. Email or PM me... we can chat.. if they hatch before I leave, I can bring em with me and meet you somewhere

thanks

Linda

i pm'd you..
smile.png

Linda -

If you decide to hatch & ship, I'll take 4 or 5! It looks like you could have all the babies spoken for before they hatch. I don't think shipping should be that difficult. I paid MPC an extra $15 to ship only 4 chicks. They arrived in a tiny box with straw and one of those instant heat packs you get at the drugstore. The little nuggets did just fine.
big_smile.png
The hardest part will be finding enough little boxes!

Jennifer

I bet if you put an add on craigs list asking 2.00 per chick or even giving them away you could!

People alwasy want stuff for free!

In some states, you do have to be NPIP certified to ship chicks over state lines.

You do not have to ship day olds Express. You can ship them priority. That is ONLY for day olds, though. They normally make it to their destination in 1-2 days just being sent priority.

And be sure they fly the coop early in the week, one without any holidays. Making sure the recipent is ready and waiting, when they get to thier new home to roost.

Quote:
No...no license...no paperwork...just put them in an accepted USPS shipping container and send them off. They do have to go Express Mail, though.

Back
Top Bottom