Eggs not hatching! its been 3 months.

So i put eggs that my mom got from the store in a incubator about three months ago. Im getting kinda scared but i thing there going to hatch i just want to see what y'all have to say...
and do you think dogs will hurt them in the i incubator?

Thanks!
Hi, welcome to BYC! :frow

Where are you located and what store did they come from?

Is your info a type O and you mean 3 WEEKS not months? Are these standard chicken eggs?

If the stated 3 MONTHS is accurate... and they are chickens eggs, even duck, quail, goose, and many others... there will be NO hatching that takes place after 90 days. Simply put the nutrients inside have diminished to far to support ANY life and the air sack will be too large... anything inside would be a thick mess.

NO, no.. think they will..... My mom said so, I'm not going to get them out until they hatch... But thanks!
Did your Mom also happen to tell you about the Easter bunny, Santa Clause, tooth fairy, Mr. Sandman... or others? :pop Or does she have any experience hatching???

I have hatched hundreds of chickens... 25 DAYS is close to the VERY outter limits of anything being viable.... If they aren't viable and you wait until they hatch... you will be waiting a long time and likely need a new incubator.

No dogs can't hurt them inside the incubator... probably can't see them.

All of us are here to help... IF you WANT help... BUT you have to hear the truth... sounds like you are wasting electricity and in denial. But please take the time to answer some questions so we can see what's really going on! NOT a SINGLE one of will suggest you ditch eggs we think are truly viable. But unless the information is inaccurate it is an EXPERIENCED consensus that those eggs will NO longer be viable IF they were fertile or had embryo's ever.

If you actually mean 3 weeks and NOT months... then I would be hoping for hatch REAL soon... IF incubation parameters were adequate!

Good luck... and Happy Hatching (on the next round if not this one)! :fl:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom