Eggs not hatching! its been 3 months.

PastaMoose

Hatching
Aug 29, 2018
So i put eggs that my mom got from the store in a incubator about three months ago. Im getting kinda scared but i thing there going to hatch i just want to see what y'all have to say...
and do you think dogs will hurt them in the i incubator?

Thanks!

NO, no.. think they will..... My mom said so, I'm not going to get them out until they hatch... But thanks!

Have you candled them to see if there is any development? At 3 months if you candle them it will be obvious if there is a chance of them hatching. If they are chicken or duck eggs, they are well beyond the incubation period and will not hatch. I'm not sure how long other types of bird eggs need to incubate, but either way, candling will show you if they are alive or dead.

So i put eggs that my mom got from the store in a incubator about three months ago. Im getting kinda scared but i thing there going to hatch i just want to see what y'all have to say...
and do you think dogs will hurt them in the i incubator?

Thanks!

NO, no.. think they will..... My mom said so, I'm not going to get them out until they hatch... But thanks!

I hate to say but your mother is wrong and these eggs are NOT going to hatch. In order for an egg to be fertile it must come from a hen that has mated to a rooster...most store bought eggs are from rooster free production farms. It takes a chicken egg 21 days from start to hatch...at almost/over 90 days these eggs are nothing more than ticking stink bombs.

Remember to do your research and study up on the different techniques and info for incubation. You need to know your set temps, humidity levels, days to hatch, when to candle, etc etc to be successful. May your next attempt be full of happy hatches.

Back
Top Bottom