EGGS PEEPING TO EARLY TO HATCH?

hes free, i had to help with the zip, a few minutes later he came out on his own, the cord was around his leg, mabey it hurt when he moved?he seems ok but really tired, thanks

hes free, i had to help with the zip, a few minutes later he came out on his own, the cord was around his leg, mabey it hurt when he moved?he seems ok but really tired, thanks
thumbsup.gif

well here are a few chicks, 7 more to hatch, one egg pipped since morning, another pipped in the end of egg, 5 nothing yet, thanks for all the help

sugar water ok for weak chick, the guy i helped is dry and can stand but still sleeps and no eating, i did get a sip of water im, ? i call him pancake hes kinda flat?

sugar water ok for weak chick, the guy i helped is dry and can stand but still sleeps and no eating, i did get a sip of water im, ? i call him pancake hes kinda flat?
Yup. A bit of sugar water or sav a chick electrolyte in the water. That's what I use for the first couple of days.

Last edited:
k thanks , hes just alittle behind, and sleeps, another is zipping now, thanks

well i have 11 of 16 hatched, the guy we call pancake is still sleepy but i give sugar water and little salt, clear water and i have seen him peck at food some, if the trouble makers get them all going he gets up and walks and moves then lays down like a flat pancake again, also how long before i take up the paper towel and let them on pine, the trouble chicks keep ripping the paper up and playing in the pine????thanks, 5 eggs still in bator, dont think it will happen but im still in the time zone,

well i have 11 of 16 hatched, the guy we call pancake is still sleepy but i give sugar water and little salt, clear water and i have seen him peck at food some, if the trouble makers get them all going he gets up and walks and moves then lays down like a flat pancake again, also how long before i take up the paper towel and let them on pine, the trouble chicks keep ripping the paper up and playing in the pine????thanks, 5 eggs still in bator, dont think it will happen but im still in the time zone,
Congrats!!! I don't use the papertowel, I put them straight into the pine bedding. I think most that do only use it for 2-3 days, but I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom