eggs wanted in texas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dave3877, Nov 7, 2009.

1. dave3877

dave3877 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2007
    crockett, texas
    still looking for eggs. would prefer someone nearby or at least with in the ark/la/ok/nm/tx area. im cool with assortments. i have abig incubator in need of filling so im looking for any lkind of egg you could sell me game bird duck guinea chicken emu anything

2. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I have a ton of bantam eggs but do not live in any of those states. I have shipped to Texas many times with excellent hatches from my shipped eggs.

3. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    When are you needing them? My Speckled Sussex and Barred Rocks have nearly stopped laying right now, but they do lay a few still, and I have at least 3 EE hens laying and I may be able to get you an assortment of some of mine, but I may have another order to fill first.

4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I'm around Ft Worth Tx and sell TX A&M quail eggs.

5. feedstorechick

feedstorechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    If you don't want shipped eggs, have you been to your local feed stores? Post a notice on the bulletin board and talk to the salespeople. They know who in the area would have a backyard laying flock.

6. dave3877

Sep 16, 2007
    crockett, texas
    well i dont mind them being shipped i prefer to use fed ex anyways and they treat my egg shipments better than the usps. i dont know why some people get offended when i say that esp since i pay for the shipping. anyways i want them shipped to me but i dont want them to travel far. ive fopund the further they travel the more likely they are to get jossled about

7. mustangrose & chicks

mustangrose & chicks New Egg

Oct 13, 2009
    I have an abundance of Buff Orpington, Light Brahmas and Partridge Cochin eggs. All gorgeous birds. I am in Texas about 35 miles west of San Antonio. Sharon

8. dave3877

Sep 16, 2007
    crockett, texas
    how many do you have and how much do you want for them?

9. dave3877

Sep 16, 2007
    crockett, texas
    forgot to ask what town you are in

10. mustangrose & chicks

mustangrose & chicks New Egg

Oct 13, 2009
    Right now I have Buff Orpington and Light Brahma. Both are Large Beautiful Birds. I have six hens of each with a Rooster of the same so I get about a dozen per day. $25. per 12+ and that includes shipping. Will discount for larger amounts. I expect the Partridge to start laying any day now. I live in Pipe Creek, Texas. Sharon aka mustangrose & chicks

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by