1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dave3877, Jan 21, 2010.

1. dave3877

dave3877 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2007
    crockett, texas
    i want eggs of any kind - guineas, peafowl, ducks, geese, jungle fowl, pheasant, quail, bantams, chickens. any kind of assortments welcomed. can pay good but cant pay outrageous so lets make a deal

2. Paganbird

Paganbird CrescentWood Farm

Apr 25, 2009
    Western Pa
    Mixed chicken eggs... 12+ for $5.00 (several pure breed hens covered by a BR rooster & a BR/leghorn rooster)
    silkie/sizzle eggs... 6+ for $5.00 (currently a waiting list for these)
    Button quail... depends on how many you want & if you're buying other eggs.
    S&H is $13.00 for 12+ large eggs in a priority box
    Smaller eggs - s&h based on zip code - priority mail in my own boxes

My millies & cortunix aren't laying right now.

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Check out my website for the listing of my eggs, and to see pics of my birds. All the prices listed there include shipping, but if you got combos, shipping would be combined, so if you're interested, PM me and we'll talk pricing.

www.cloverleafpoultry.webs.com

Thanks!! [​IMG]

4. countrychics

countrychics Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2010
    south boston virginia
    [​IMG] we have assorted small bantams, non feather footed for sale..variety of colors...worlds best natural incubators if youre planning to grow your farm..they will literally sit on and hatch about everyones eggs on the farm..take little room and can roost high upppppp in the trees. they are 5.99 dozen, 10.00 2 dozen.. shipping is flat 15.00 for priority mail box, and individual egg wrapping...

we also have americanas laying soon ( easter eggers), rhode island reds (brown eggs) ... our most hearty breed... but they are on strike now due to the cold weather..but i am taking preorders...as they are due to start laying this next 30 days, or sooner...we also sell white pekin fertile duck eggs..9.99 dozen, 15.00 shipping ... we do combine orders if possible..see my page for pics.... quail laying soon also...goodluck in your findings..[​IMG]

5. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    We are just now separating our breeds to the summer breeding pens so we have a few cheap options
    All green or blue eggs from Ameraucana's and Easter Eggers.We have both true Ameraucana's and the EE's in hens and roos so you could get a pure true Ameraucana.No pink or off color eggs.$7.00 a dozen. $4.00 half dozen
    Brown egg layers living in the pen with the Ameraucana and EE roo.Hens are Delaware,RIR,RIW,and white leghorn.$3.00 a dozen
    Designer Clucks these are my best winter layers...laying great now with a Dealaware roo.just removed a Buff Minorca and this weekend will be removing the Delaware and replacing him with our Black Australorp and another so these will be a mystery! $3.00 a dozen
    Ameri-Dells My Delaware's are going to their own pasture this weekend but won't be sold as purebreds for a few weeks...but you may get some!All but one has been living in the EE pen $6.00 a dozen or $4.00 half dozen
    Shipping $10 for 6 $15 for 12
    I have a pen with my RIR living with RIR,RIW and Barred Rocks so some will be pure rest are sex link but they took a mini vacation this past week so will only sell them by half dozen.$2.00
    If you want to wait until closer to spring we have a long list of breeds that will be available

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by