eggs wanted-

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterjumper999, Jun 10, 2011.

1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    Looking for

D'uccles ( in all colors, but would like a couple of each color so that I could house them by color)

Japanese Bantams

Sussex ( any color)

Orps in Blue/Black/Splash and Lav.

Turkey - Royal Palm, Or Calico

Pheasant - Red Gold or Lady A. ( if anyones are still laying ! Mine are QUITTERS [​IMG] )

PLUS

a 'barnyard layer assorted" bargain box- you name a price and shipping and hopefully I'll take it

[​IMG]

2. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    Quote:I have the barnyard, but the chicks are mixed. Is that ok?

3. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    I can sell you purebred Rhode Island Red , Buff Orpingtons, and Barred Rocks for $6. a dozen. I also sell Black Australorp, Buckeyes, and Polish ( but they are molting right now, the polish that is). Shipping depends on how many eggs you want and where you are. Deb

4. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    I think you would be better off with hot2pot. My roosters are Partridge Cochin, Pure Americana, Columbian Rock, and SilkiexAustrolope, Hens, EE, Rhode Island Red, Austrlope, Buff Orpington. Hoever I do have some Pure silver Laced Wyandotee eggs.

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Most everything is broody right now, so I don't have many eggs. But I do have a group of japanese bantams that need a new home. 1 BTW cock, 2 BTW hens, 2 black mottle hens. The roo is very typey with super-short legs; 2 hens also have short legs and the other 2 have medium-length legs. None are long-legged. Asking $50 plus shipping for the group.

6. HenThymes

HenThymes pippin ain't easy

Feb 27, 2010
    Foothills of NC
    Hi! I have bbs and lav orps available. Pm if interested. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  7. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    I have a mix of barnyard birds, marans, buff orpington, sussex all mixed no purebred chicks from our laying pen. would sell you a dozen with shipping for $20. We hatched these out for souther states this year and they sold the day we dropped them off each time through easter. we had a late hatching and have 25 chicks from this cross to add the pullets to the laying pen eventually if not sold. BEAUTIFUL colors especially the blues! LOTS of color in the chicks. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by