eggs...... who has these breeds?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nightshade, Mar 27, 2008.

1. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

Over the summer I am going to be looking to add so more rare breeds to my flock. So I am trying to get a feel for what hatching eggs are avalible and for how much. Here is what I think I will be looking for over the next few months.

buff laced polish- or a unwanted roo in Pa
    phoneix - gold or silver
    BLRW - these we would really like
    speckeled sussex
    Partridge chochins
    as well as some mixed chochins- bantams or standards
    probably some EE's since none of ours hatched [​IMG]

And there probably is more. If you have them drop me a line, details and an email address and I will get back to you when we are ready to get some. What we will get and how many will depend on prices and what we have hatch here that we are not expecting. AS well as if we need to use a broody hen or if I am not afarid the incubator is not working right. lol If you have more then one of these breeds and can send a mix of eggs that would even be better! But we want pure breeds not mutts. Thanks a bunch [​IMG]

2. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Ladybug4ut1 has silver & golden phoenix and her birds are beautiful. I have some in my incubator now due to start hatching out tomorrow. PM her she sells hatching eggs.

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    ginasmarans has pretty speckled Sussex
    blisschick has beautiful BLR Wyandottes
    Hinkjc has cool EEs

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  4. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have EE and Stnd Cochins. $25 a dozen that includes shipping. Take $5 off if you buy more than 2 dozen. [​IMG]

5. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I have silver phoenix and bantam partridge cochins. 18+ silver phoenix eggs-$25. 12+ partridge cochin eggs-$20

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by