eggs...... who has these breeds?

nightshade

Songster
12 Years
Mar 19, 2007
Jonestown Pa , Columbia County
Over the summer I am going to be looking to add so more rare breeds to my flock. So I am trying to get a feel for what hatching eggs are avalible and for how much. Here is what I think I will be looking for over the next few months.

buff laced polish- or a unwanted roo in Pa
phoneix - gold or silver
BLRW - these we would really like
speckeled sussex
Partridge chochins
as well as some mixed chochins- bantams or standards
probably some EE's since none of ours hatched
hit.gif

And there probably is more. If you have them drop me a line, details and an email address and I will get back to you when we are ready to get some. What we will get and how many will depend on prices and what we have hatch here that we are not expecting. AS well as if we need to use a broody hen or if I am not afarid the incubator is not working right. lol If you have more then one of these breeds and can send a mix of eggs that would even be better! But we want pure breeds not mutts. Thanks a bunch
smile.png

Ladybug4ut1 has silver & golden phoenix and her birds are beautiful. I have some in my incubator now due to start hatching out tomorrow. PM her she sells hatching eggs.

I have EE and Stnd Cochins. $25 a dozen that includes shipping. Take $5 off if you buy more than 2 dozen.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom