Eggshells smell so bad

I was thinking about giving them directions on how to keep them fresh and if they want they can bake them for me. But idk yet
That might be pushing it a bit getting THEM to do all of that for YOU. Folk have their lil lives and are so busy. IDK, I wouldn't request that of them.

Oh and this husband over here, puts the dang shells in a bag and ON MY counter. Then, these lil fly bugs appear, seems out of nowhere. More work for me; ughhh. Yeah, and they stink, I KWYM.

That might be pushing it a bit getting THEM to do all of that for YOU. Folk have their lil lives and are so busy. IDK, I wouldn't request that of them.

Oh and this husband over here, puts the dang shells in a bag and ON MY counter. Then, these lil fly bugs appear, seems out of nowhere. More work for me; ughhh. Yeah, and they stink, I KWYM.
They keep them in a ziploc bag in their fridge hopefully but they do this until they run out of eggs in the carton which sides the egg shells to start smelling after so long 😭 I just accept it and if they smell find one day I’ll use them but the smell I have to smell everytime I get the eggshells

Back
Top Bottom