Eggzy

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by A.T. Hagan, Dec 9, 2010.

1. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    My wife just pointed out a new website to me: http://eggzy.net/

There's
    not much there yet and it's still in beta testing, but the concept is interesting.

I haven't decided yet if I want to participate or not, but I thought I'd give y'all a chance to check it out to see for yourself if it's something you want to join or not.

2. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    sounds good - but your customers would also have to be on-line.

3. Chickie15

Chickie15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    I've been on Eggzy for a while now and I really like it. It makes it a whole lot easier to track your egg production and cost per dozen, etc., we don't have any of our customers subscribed to our eggstand though. [​IMG]

4. mdt_eggzy

mdt_eggzy New Egg

Dec 9, 2010
    New Hope
    Hi everyone, and thanks A.T. for the post. Chickie15, I'm glad you're finding Eggzy useful. As you said, it's mostly a place to manage your flock, record/chart your egg production, and create an online Egg Stand to show off your flock and egg statistics. Chickaddict, the customer subscription features are intended to supplement your offline flow; mostly as a convenience for your customers who are online and want to double check availability before heading over to pick up from your stand or cooler; but you're right that we probably need to communicate that better. And A.T., you're right as well that we're in early development, but please feel free to email any comments or suggestions, feedback will absolutely help us improve the service for everyone. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by