Elector PSP? Please help!

Here's what my available bottle says

Elector PSP® Premise Spray is an insecticide for use in horse, beef and dairy cattle, swine, sheep and poultry premises. Not for use directly on animals. Controls hide beetles, darkling beetles, stable flies and house flies in and around agricultural premises. Supplied as an 8 oz bottle
Wonders if the regulations are different in the UK than here in the US?
@casportpony do you know?

I contacted the UK company Elanco Elector, the responded today saying Elector is no longer available in UK or Ireland plus the product they had been manufacturing was for premises only, so it's going to be from further afield anyway.
So yes I guess regulations are just different. It answers my question now anyway so at least that's sorted 🙄. Thanks everyone ☺️

I contacted the UK company Elanco Elector, the responded today saying Elector is no longer available in UK or Ireland plus the product they had been manufacturing was for premises only, so it's going to be from further afield anyway.
Did they say why?

So yes I guess regulations are just different. It answers my question now anyway so at least that's sorted 🙄. Thanks everyone ☺
Yeah, there are different reg is diff countries, up to you to decide whose to follow.

Back
Top Bottom