Elector PSP premise spray--not for lice?

I would try a product called cy-kick.Should be ok for coop spray.It has clflutrin. The main ingredient in cylence pour on insecticide.Awsome lice killer on large animals .I used it on my goats and one treatment was all it took.Like all insecticides has a warning label a mile long .Might check it out .

Why is everyone wanting to spend $140 on Spinosad before trying the much less expensive permethrin? I noticed that the "chicken chick" raves about it, and then I notice that she gets kickbacks if people order it by clicking on the links on her website. :confused:
I already tried permethrin to treat my chickens motes and sad to say it didn't work. Treated them every other day and they still held on strong. I am using Elector PSP now.

I don't know why permethrin didn't work. I use it and it works for me. How strong are you mixing it? Elector PSP is quite expensive.

I already tried permethrin to treat my chickens motes and sad to say it didn't work. Treated them every other day and they still held on strong. I am using Elector PSP now.
Maybe because you treated every other day instead on once a week, the pests built up a resistance to it.

From their website:
Elector PSP is flexible and effective. When a part of an integrated pest management program, Elector PSP can be used in rotation with adulticides or larvicides for resistance management.
  • Rotation option for fly, beetle, and northern fowl mite control
  • Can be used in rotation with other insecticide classes
  • Offers direct bird application *
  • Offers no cross resistance1 (pyrethroids, neonicotinoids or organophosphates)

I will try and find the other articles that said things like "safe for cats" which is totally opposite of what I have been reading, and "don't spray direct on animals"... which is also totally opposite of what I have been reading to do with it... ugh

Back
Top Bottom