Elector PSP

mj0

Chirping
Jun 2, 2022
SE Ohio
Not sure where to post this but I just have a general question. Has any ever used elector inside the house for fleas from dogs or cats??

Attachments

• 20231001_073839.jpg
    20231001_073839.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 71
Not sure where to post this but I just have a general question. Has any ever used elector inside the house for fleas from dogs or cats??
I am unsure about Elector PSP in one's house, nor for fleas, so maybe someone will reply that has used that on fleas.

We had a horrible outbreak from a foster dog many years ago. I tried a few different products and sprays, plus washed everything including curtains in hot water, yet, and nothing would get rid of them. It's because of their life cycle which can be months, meaning, I was killing everything live, and some eggs, but not all the eggs.

What finally worked was getting the pets out of the house, then I bought a giant bag of food-grade diatomaceous earth, put on a mask, and sprinkled it everywhere. I let the pets back in, but didn't vacuum or sweep for three days. I kept the humidity in the house down under 40% for three days. (Fleas need 50% and higher to survive.) This combination killed every living flea and every egg.

Finally! That did it!

Back
Top Bottom