electrolyte recipie for recently shipped baby ducklings and chicks -------- hope this helps some o

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by bluejeans, Oct 31, 2012.

1. bluejeans

bluejeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2012
    ive used this recipie exactly as stated here and it worked well for me with newly shipped ducklings so here hoping some one else may use and profit from this ..

reguardless what some think garlic has natural anti-biotics in it that can be beneficial for poultry

Brooding Chicks Is Easy
    If You Learn From The Experts

By Harvey Ussery
    www.themodernhomestead.us
    The most important boost for the chicks is getting their first drink of water, which should be slightly warm rather than cold. You can usually order electrolytes from your hatchery as an additional boost, but my country boy version

here is his
    country boy version---- a mix of half a gallon of water with a quarter to a half cup of raw honey, a couple of tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar, and a couple of cloves of raw garlic squeezed through a garlic press. After the first 24 hours

read full article

i recommend it . as it has a lot of other things you can make also rather than just buy.. -------- bluejeans

http://www.backyardpoultrymag.com/i...ks_is_easy-if_you_learn_from_the_experts.html

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by