Electrolytes in Bulk Tub?

There are many kinds available just want to watch the amount of salt in products. I found this one called avian super pack has less salts than others I have seen and trying it this summer. Cant see anything wrong with it so far. Also a pic of durvet but its high in salts .Looks like one mentioned from OP has less salts than durvet also.
IMG_0290.JPG
IMG_0291.JPG

For some reason this really piqued my interest, so I went browsing thru my Favorites list on chewy... Turns out that UltraCruz also makes an electrolyte tub, 1 lb for about $11-12. The description reads "a blend of vitamins and minerals" but here's the ingredients list:Salt, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Lactate, Potassium Sulfate. That might be the closest retail product out there, that contains only electrolytes; alas, it's on my list, but I haven't tried it yet! So far, my girls really like Hydro Hen, and I still have 1/2 a package of that. Good luck in your search! :) https://www.chewy.com/ultracruz-electrolyte-poultry/dp/237775

I like having the vitamins in it also because they help with stressed birds also and I use it for all stressed birds not just for heat stress. Things like molting, after brooding. Most stressed birds aren't eating as well as they should be so it helps in more ways than one.

I like having the vitamins in it also because they help with stressed birds also and I use it for all stressed birds not just for heat stress. Things like molting, after brooding. Most stressed birds aren't eating as well as they should be so it helps in more ways than one.

I understand that view, but I'm not generally dealing with stressed birds -- just using it as a routine preventative. :)

I understand that view, but I'm not generally dealing with stressed birds -- just using it as a routine preventative. :)
Yes understand that . Things like heat, molting, worming, brooding especially in hot weather is all stress on birds. But understand if your just looking for something to just hydrate birds in hot weather. Just keep in mind amount of salts in whatever you choose as most electrolytes are heavy in salts.

Back
Top Bottom