Embden Goose EGGS

Certainly, please keep in touch throughout the spring/early summer. As long as the geese are laying I'll be collecting & selling their eggs. Availability varies, of course.

big_smile.png

Last edited:
hi,I'm interest Gooes eggs , but I live at Thailand .I don't know how to get your goose eggs. Can U sent to Thailand ?, if U can I want a dozen, thank..
wink.png

Hi there! I was just wondering if you are offering these eggs this year?

If so, how big are they length and diameter? I would like to give hatching these guys a try but I have a little tiny incubator and would hate to have them show up and be too big to fit haha

oh! And forgot to ask what your hatch rate is for shipped eggs. I would be lucky to fit three in my bator, so would probably make a couple orders over time to hatch what I want.

Do you by any chance ship goslings? I really only want one or two females, but hatching eggs seem to be the best way to get your hands on anything inexpensively.

Last edited:
Yes, my geese are getting ready for their laying season so I'll probably be offering their eggs for sale again. The eggs are big (I tell folks this is the reason why geese waddle!) you can probably Google search the exact dimensions. I don't know what the hatch rate has been with the shipped eggs, I also give them to my broody hens and have them hatch I guess about 90% of the time. We are in West Palm Beach, FL, don't know how much it would be to ship goslings to you. If you were willing to pay I could probably ship some to you. With Embdens you can tell their sex by the color of their baby fluff.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer.

Yes, my geese are getting ready for their laying season so I'll probably be offering their eggs for sale again. The eggs are big (I tell folks this is the reason why geese waddle!) you can probably Google search the exact dimensions. I don't know what the hatch rate has been with the shipped eggs, I also give them to my broody hens and have them hatch I guess about 90% of the time. We are in West Palm Beach, FL, don't know how much it would be to ship goslings to you. If you were willing to pay I could probably ship some to you. With Embdens you can tell their sex by the color of their baby fluff.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer.
How much are your goslings and will you sell only female?
Do you have any other type of geese? I am also looking for Toulouse
Have you shipped goslings before? How much did it cost you then?

I've been selling the goslings when they're about 3-4 weeks old for $25. I like to let the Mama hens have them for a little while as a reward for their long sit. I just sell whatever I have, don't need to sell them in pairs. I've never shipped live birds so I don't know what the cost would be. Where do you live? Would it be a long trip from us in West Palm?

Don't know how I missed your reply!

My zip is 85713, I'm in Tucson AZ so it would be a very long trip. I don't know anything about shipping goslings either, only day old chicks so Idon't know if they would make it or not.
I had better stick to eggs. How much would shipping be for 2? 3?
Haven't decided how many I can fit in my incubator LOL

Back
Top Bottom