Embden Goose- How To Tell Sex

I have two embden goose. But I don't knw which is male and which is female. Will u help me to knw ?

I have two embden goose. Bt I don't knw which is male and female. Will u help me to knw ?

I also don't knw how old are they. I bought them this year. That time they are same like the picture I posted.
it will be very great full , if u knw the gender of this goose pair to tell me. Thanks for your information s.

Maybe this will help it's a cute video but really shows the difference between a goose and a gander

Also if your gander is coming towards breeding age he will be the one most aggressive standing between you and the goose, ganders also stand with their necks stretched straight with head in the air .

Last edited:
Maybe this will help it's a cute video but really shows the difference between a goose and a gander

Also if your gander is coming towards breeding age he will be the one most aggressive standing between you and the goose, ganders also stand with their necks stretched straight with head in the air .

this is my goose pair .now I think you will knw ... Any guess ? Thank you once again.

Back
Top Bottom