~EmberHerd and Green Island Farms~ *Temporary owner*

*steps out of limo and holds hand up to shield self from flashing cameras* I'm here, ladeez, I'm here!

tongue.png

Bridget walked into one of the spare rooms and opened the door the the standard walk-in closet. Inside were countless dresses from the year's biggest names. Silky numbers, some tulle, ruffled, ruched, anything you could think of. The plethora of colors was blinding. "So, Marissa," she began. "What style do you prefer? I have sleeveless, one-shouldered, halter tops, anything you can think of. Erm, what length? Anything from a tad shorter than a wedding gown to barely acceptable for anyone over 16... My friend designs for teens, too," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Teens without morals, I guess. So! Anyway, any color preferences?" Bridget asked again, letting her eyes run down the rainbow of expensive material.

*steps out of limo and holds hand up to shield self from flashing cameras* I'm here, ladeez, I'm here!

tongue.png

Bridget walked into one of the spare rooms and opened the door the the standard walk-in closet. Inside were countless dresses from the year's biggest names. Silky numbers, some tulle, ruffled, ruched, anything you could think of. The plethora of colors was blinding. "So, Marissa," she began. "What style do you prefer? I have sleeveless, one-shouldered, halter tops, anything you can think of. Erm, what length? Anything from a tad shorter than a wedding gown to barely acceptable for anyone over 16... My friend designs for teens, too," she said with a roll of her eyes. "Teens without morals, I guess. So! Anyway, any color preferences?" Bridget asked again, letting her eyes run down the rainbow of expensive material.
*the paparazzi of awesomeness swarms Equine*

Marissa marveled over the beautifully designed gowns, their tulle and silky fabrics catching her eye. "Hmmm, dang..." She began to ponder, taking a close look at what was offered in front of her. "Maybe something knee-length and one-shouldered," said Marissa. "Color doesn't really matter, so long as it isn't too god-awful."

*the paparazzi of awesomeness swarms Equine*

Marissa marveled over the beautifully designed gowns, their tulle and silky fabrics catching her eye. "Hmmm, dang..." She began to ponder, taking a close look at what was offered in front of her. "Maybe something knee-length and one-shouldered," said Marissa. "Color doesn't really matter, so long as it isn't too god-awful."
"You shouldn't have to worry about that," Bridget said with a grin. She sifted through the racks of clothes until she found a style that sounded like what Marissa described. "Here's your options," she said, revealing about 6 dresses that were one-shouldered and around knee-length. "Take your pick." (It's up to you.
tongue.png
)

"Hey Bridget," Annie said, smiling. "I know you've got a wedding today and everything, but I just wanted to tell you congrats! and that I cleaned out the stables like you asked."
"Thanks, Annie! That's so sweet! On both accounts," she said with a smile. "Would you like to come?"

Back
Top Bottom