~EmberHerd and Green Island Farms~ *Temporary owner*

"Okay, good!" Annie said with a nervous laugh. "You don't have a dress I could borrow, do you? I don't think any of mine will be nice enough..."

"I certainly do," Bridget winked. "I have a few. Just follow me," the bride said, leading Annie to the room Marissa was in. "Just take your pick! I have makeup and the works for you to chose from if you'd like," she said with a smile.

"I certainly do," Bridget winked. "I have a few. Just follow me," the bride said, leading Annie to the room Marissa was in. "Just take your pick! I have makeup and the works for you to chose from if you'd like," she said with a smile.
"Oh, wow, I can't thank you enough!" Annie said, looking around at all the dresses excitedly. She began looking through them, trying to find one that would look nice on her.

An angel looked back at her in the mirror. Shapely golden blonde curls were loosely yet precisely swirled around the crown of her head. Little pins adorned with pearls were strategically placed around the masterpiece that was her hair. Her eyelashes, dark and thick, were curled perfectly around her beautiful blue downcast eyes. Her cheeks were tinted a girlish, innocent pink. Her skin was an even gold tone, not shiny but not fake. Her lips were a glossy light pink, with a tint of nude.

*Not done!*

"Gosh, so many dresses..." Annie whispered quietly to herself. She'd never been in a closet, let alone a store that had so many dresses. She simply didn't have the right amount of money to spend on high-dollar clothing. Pink dresses, yellow dresses, green dresses, in many hues and colors. She finally came upon one that she thought would suit her nicely. A tea-length dress in an innocent light blue color. The skirt was built up of many layers so it had that bouncy spring to it. The top was quite modest, between the cap sleeves and the not-so-low sweetheart neckline. The whole thing was pulled in at the waist just to show off a little curve. From top to bottom, the dress was covered in a layer of white tulle dotted with sweet little daisies that just popped in contrast to the blue fabric beneath. Annie liked the way it looked on her. Not many dresses looked nice on her, since she was naturally a skinny person. She twirled around quickly, letting the many layered skirt twist out.

Back
Top Bottom