~EmberHerd~ & ~Green Island Farms~ Horse RP's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"okay, i think jude is in the stables"

"okay" she said beginning to walk the mare toward the stable. She danced as if wanting to run.

after losing Bast, Cleo looked sad most of the time, rarely smiling nor laughing, when she did it was hollow

Quote:
"okay" she said beginning to walk the mare toward the stable. She danced as if wanting to run.

after losing Bast, Cleo looked sad most of the time, rarely smiling nor laughing, when she did it was hollow

"something wrong?" Stephanie asked pulling the mares reigns in tighter

Quote:

"nothing" ever since losing bast her hair strips have been black, and every thing she wore (SP) was black

Quote:

"nothing" ever since losing bast her hair strips have been black, and every thing she wore (SP) was black

"something is wrong" she replied slipping off the mare. "would you like to ride her?"

Quote:

"something is wrong" she replied slipping off the mare. "would you like to ride her?"

"no i am fine" she siad, slightly growling, giving Steph a hint to keep out of this

Quote:

"no i am fine" she siad, slightly growling, giving Steph a hint to keep out of this

She cocked a brow

Quote:

She cocked a brow

she shots a murder look to her

Quote:
here is her backstory XD

Ello? Is the recorder working? Yes good. My name is Nila West, I was not a normal child, nor was I raised like a normal child. I was born in a Rich family that mostly lives in China most of the time even though we are American. I was taught to speak Chinese (SP?) and English, math, reading, history, writing, and how to kill. You did not get the last part? Odd, everyone in the household was use to it, they learn to not get me mad, after about 60 other servants were killed by A)fire or B) swords and daggers but anyway. I was never spoiled like you would think from me being from a rich family, I barely saw my mom and dad, and when we did, let say it does not end well, most of the time the place is on fire at the end, which is why I ran away. I went to Shan high first, I lived in a small apartment working as a waitress, until the letter came, I read it and was more or less surprise about it, and it had a very odd job offer, to be an Assassin. Now I was unsure this was my parents trying to find me or it was true, but the thought of killing people for money seems to be a dream come true. I choose to send a reply a few weeks later, a few days later I letter came back to me telling me to meet at a small cafe. I took the bus to the place and waited at the third table on the right, it took hours for the person to come. When he did he just ask for a few background stories and that it’s, I sign a piece of paper, that in a sense gave my soul to the Devil. My first job was pretty easy, kill a Chinese lady that took some money from a local rich guy, but once I learn why she did it I hated myself for taking the job, she had a small family outside of the city, and the kids were only 6 to 8 year olds. I tried to leave, but the paper I signed (of which I did not read) clearly states will be working at this place till I am 21 one, and this how my story started, and I will end it most likely in a bad way. *click*

yes, she WAS that good at the time, but slowly she turn fully evil............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom