EMERGENCY!! HELP!!!

I’m sorry you’re scared. You came to the right place for help! Do you know where the crop is? It’s on her chest, up high, near her neck, and slightly to her right side. Mama will have to let you investigate in the morning. There should not be a bulge on her upper, right chest in the morning before she eats. If there is, she may need a little help clearing it and we can help you with that.
The neck movement you described sounded to me like she MIGHT be adjusting her crop. It could also be wry neck like others have suggested.
Can you take a video of the motion? Then you would upload it to YouTube. Once uploaded, click the share link, copy the url link, and paste it in a post here in this BYC thread. Do you think you can do that?

Ah, I get it. I’m sorry. Can you gently massage the crop and then che Mack it in the morning? Does she have access to eat anything besides chick starter? If so, she would require grotto help her digest it.
yes, she has raw egg, chick starter, grit and wild bird seed. (just added the egg for vitamins)

Back
Top Bottom