Emergency...leftover eggs are peeping! UPDATE, FOUR OUT, NEW PICS!

pop.gif
Sending hatching vibes your way.

Wow! What a great read! I am nervous and excited and scared and happy as if it were happening in my backyard, too!

(LOL at eggs in bra.)

Good luck .. post pics too WHEN they hatch! I've got faith!

Good luck, I hope they hatch for you.

"LOL Must have someone take pictures of you with the eggs in your bra thats for darn sure hehehehe"

Just as a BTW, the last time someone went on about and posted pics of hatching inside personal garments, the thread was removed. It is a family forum, and a lot of the members are pre-teens.

Not being mean, just letting you know. You may want to edit previous comments.

Happy hatching,
fl.gif

Last edited:
Thank you so much everybody!

I have gotten it down to 99-100, and the humidity is around 60...that's assuming my thermometer's right, it's just a little plastic cheapie.

I can still hear little chirps, and I thought I heard a tap, but I'm not hearing it right now. Do you hear tapping when they're trying to get out?

You know, I haven't read a lot of incubating threads, because I haven't wanted to be tempted. Now I'm regretting what I don't know.
smile.png

I hatched a couple of abandoned eggs last week- had them in my bra for quite a while trying to get someplace to hatch them together.

By FAR the hardest part is the humidity- I had 4 eggs and only got 2 chicks because they couldn't get pipped with the humidity too low.

Go read the stickies on incubating eggs- they're very helpful!!

Best of luck!

Picture100003.jpg

Just Out

Picture103002.jpg

Looking around

Picture107001.jpg

Basking

Wow, that was fast. This took less than 4 hours from the time I got them in the box. Now I just have to hope that more hatch to keep her company. I don't hear anybody right now...

I'll keep you all posted!

Edited: because I was so excited to get pics up that I forgot to type a message.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom