1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EMERGENCY PLEASE HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by dtown2002, Oct 7, 2016.

1. dtown2002

dtown2002 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2016
    Last night the wind blew at a yearly high of 50 mph. The chicken coop was getting the wind broad side and got knocked down. My BO and Black Australorp were in the coop just fine. The other two must have run away. After we got the coop back up we searched for a few minutes. I found our EE in the middle of our yard. We put her back in and still searched for my Ancona. No luck. There was moderate damage to the coop. This morning our EE had run away again due to us opening the door so that our Ancona could come back. I searched for 15 minutes this morning and no luck. What should I do?

2. LynnPG

LynnPG Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2016
    Upper Mount Bethel, PA

They might be out free ranging. They come home. Shake some of their favorite food and call for them. Mine come running when I do that.

Breath. They will show up. Good luck

3. dtown2002

dtown2002 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 25, 2016
    False alarm. Both are found!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by