EMERGENCY-URGENT PLEASE help me

Dosage for chickens is 250mg twice a day.
So, it would be 2 (two) 250mg capsules daily? Or...1 (one) 250mg capsule twice daily.
When giving in capsule format, do you give entire capsule, or take the inside ingredients of the capsule and put it into something like a piece of oil soaked bread for example? Also, for how long?

If you have 250mg capsules, you will give one in the morning and one twelve hours later.

In the past, I've only give my sick chickens one 250mg capsule per day, but found that two given twelve hours apart do a much better job of overcoming an infection. You will be giving a total of 500mg per 24 hour period.

If you have 250mg capsules, you will give one in the morning and one twelve hours later.

In the past, I've only give my sick chickens one 250mg capsule per day, but found that two given twelve hours apart do a much better job of overcoming an infection. You will be giving a total of 500mg per 24 hour period.
Thank you for the clarification. As I read through threads n posts...I've been taking down notes/saving/snapshooting information I feel is necessary for me to have in the event I need to be able to quickly refer back to for a specific issue or problem with my own lil flock. I especially learned the most accurate and interesting information from you, wyorp rock and eggsesive (sorry if I've misspelled). Thank you all for the many times you've contributed to helping me save one of my kids (chickens. Lol) & helped me mentally thru it all so I was capable in doing so.

Thank you for the clarification. As I read through threads n posts...I've been taking down notes/saving/snapshooting information I feel is necessary for me to have in the event I need to be able to quickly refer back to for a specific issue or problem with my own lil flock. I especially learned the most accurate and interesting information from you, wyorp rock and eggsesive (sorry if I've misspelled). Thank you all for the many times you've contributed to helping me save one of my kids (chickens. Lol) & helped me mentally thru it all so I was capable in doing so.
I AM SO VERY SORRY...I JUST REALIZED I MISSED A VERY IMPORTANT, SPECIAL PERSON THAT I'D LIKE TO BE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS I MEANT TO INCLUDE IN THE ABOVE MESSAGE...@CASPORTPONY, thank you for all your help, patience, and clear instructions!
Again...Thank you ALL!

Back
Top Bottom