EMERGENCY!!!!!!

She may or may not have gotten a little spoiled tonight. Bit she ate all of it.. so mission accomplished!

She may or may not have gotten a little spoiled tonight. Bit she ate all of it.. so mission accomplished!

I am so happy to hear what ever happened she is okay. Poor mama they sure can make us worry. Just wait till she wants to date.
lol.png

Okay I'll bite what is in that bowl? and she does eat reg feed too right? lol

I am so happy to hear what ever happened she is okay.  Poor mama they sure can make us worry.  Just wait till she wants to date. :lol:

Okay I'll bite what is in that bowl? and she does eat reg feed too right?  lol

Seriously!! Felix is already completely smitten! Flossy is just like whateverrrr Felix! Lol. I have been putting her outside with them during the day...in chicken wire... & She just seemed so happy that I decided I would try the outside thing inside of keeping her alone inside. So tonight is her first night out there. She is in a huge dog kennel inside of the pin with them... The Pekins can't get to her & she has plenty of room... Plus she is completely safe from predators! However, I'm still having some Mommy heartache! So could you remind me that she is happier with the company!!! Lol.

Yes she does eat her feed too... I usually throw in a fruit veggies mix for either breakfast or supper one. Last night it was frozen peas, strawberries, a piece of banana, cucumber, bell pepper, raisens, & shredded carrots! Spoiled to the Bone!

Seriously!! Felix is already completely smitten! Flossy is just like whateverrrr Felix! Lol. I have been putting her outside with them during the day...in chicken wire... & She just seemed so happy that I decided I would try the outside thing inside of keeping her alone inside. So tonight is her first night out there. She is in a huge dog kennel inside of the pin with them... The Pekins can't get to her & she has plenty of room... Plus she is completely safe from predators! However, I'm still having some Mommy heartache! So could you remind me that she is happier with the company!!! Lol.

Yes she does eat her feed too... I usually throw in a fruit veggies mix for either breakfast or supper one. Last night it was frozen peas, strawberries, a piece of banana, cucumber, bell pepper, raisens, & shredded carrots! Spoiled to the Bone!
I'd say spoiled to the Bone
wink.png

I am betting she is missing you too but if you eventually want her living with Felix and Flossy it's good to start getting them use to each other now. Don't let her loose with them though because Felix may not be able to control his hormones she needs to be at least 4.5-5 months old before mating starts. And he is so big. He'd smash her into the ground and you'd have to peel her off.

I'd say spoiled to the Bone  ;)

I am betting she is missing you too but if you eventually want her living with Felix and Flossy it's good to start getting them use to each other now.  Don't let her loose with them though because Felix may not be able to control his hormones  she needs to be at least 4.5-5 months old before mating starts.  And he is so big.  He'd smash her into the ground and you'd have to peel her off.

No definitely not letting her loose with them! Especially his hormonal self! I was set on keeping her in the house... But then I got to thinking about her being alone & not having a mate, & so on & so forth... You know... Ahhhh! It's the right thing to do!

No definitely not letting her loose with them! Especially his hormonal self! I was set on keeping her in the house... But then I got to thinking about her being alone & not having a mate, & so on & so forth... You know... Ahhhh! It's the right thing to do!
I think she'll enjoy having Flossy and Felix for her duck family. But she'll always be your lil girl
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom