Emu Babies For Sale in NC

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.
Do you have any left? I’m interested in buying more emus. We rescued one and need to get some friends.

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have to pick up.

Do you have any babies for sale still? Thank you for your time.

Do you have any chicks available

Do you currently have any available as they hatched in February? Thank you for your time.

Hello. We have baby emu's for sale that are set to hatch sometime in February. Our male emu starting sitting in December. They come from our female emu who laid around 50+ eggs last year We are located in Franklinton, NC. No guarantee of the sex, and we do not how many he will hatch out. First come, first served. Once they hatch they will be $60.00 per baby. We do not ship. They must be picked up. Only serious inquiries. We also have a beautiful 9 year old adult female emu for sale. She is very calm and likes shoes a lot. For her, I'm only asking $150.00. Will have
Very interested!!! Will drive!

Hey, I am very interested in 4-5 emu chicks and your adult female emu. Good news is I live in NC so am able to go pick them up but I need to know when they will hatch and how I will be able to contact you to go pick them up. Thanks! I already have a 6ft fence put up, just need to pick up the emus.

Hello everyone, I am just now seeing some of these new post! At this time, we do not have any emu chicks available. Please see my post on page 3 of this thread with a picture of a baby emu. Due to harsh weather conditions we ended up losing 9 out of 10 babies. We will have some later on this year. I will keep you posted when they become available again. Thank you for your interest.

Hi I was just curious if you still had any more emu chicks for sale? I live in Walkertown North Carolina if anyone knows anybody near me that has some I’m very interested

Back
Top Bottom