Emu gift ideas

emu6200

Chirping
Apr 13, 2019
Hi,

I know that Christmas was yesterday but I would still like to get my 6 month old emu something. What should I get? She likes things that are bright and colorful.

Thank You!

You're just like me. Worrying about the gifts for the animals for Christmas. Wish I saw this earlier and wish I have any ideas for you but I don't know the first thing about emus. Do they like balls? Obviously larger

They have those gigantic balls with the colorful covers on them they make for horses I see at like tractor supply and things like that. I almost got one for my goats on Christmas until I had a beach ball in the yard and they were terrified when it rolled towards them. Goats are weird.I figure if they're made for horses they're probably pretty durable. Would they be into something like that? I don't know that I've ever dealt with an emu The thought has always intrigued me but the thought of an animal that can kill me with one kick does not

'Emu Gift Ideas'

I tried wrapping a couple of emus as gifts. But their talons kept ripping the paper.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom