Ended Official BYC Contest - 1 Million Threads Contest - Guess Day/Time & Win Free Automatic Coop Doo

There's my number friend! Hi @casportpony !
frow.gif

Hi there!

And hello @Yorkshire coop

So I'm curious, do you ladies think there will be more posting over the holiday or less?

-Kathy

I'm going to guess there will be fewer posts on the actual holiday dates (like tomorrow and Dec. 25th) but more leading up to and after. That's my guess anyway.

What do you think Kathy?

Oh it's not going as fast as I thought it would :th

You're going to have to talk more @Yorkshire coop
 :D

I'm never close on these contests but I keep trying (and hoping)! They're fun.

I never win anything either, but last month I entered a picture posting contest and won a $25 Amazon gift certificate, maybe my luck is changing?

-Kathy

Hi there!

And hello [@=/u/303768/Yorkshire-coop]@Yorkshire coop[/@]

So I'm curious, do you ladies think there will be more posting over the holiday or less?

-Kathy

I'm going to guess there will be fewer posts on the actual holiday dates (like tomorrow and Dec. 25th) but more leading up to and after. That's my guess anyway.

What do you think Kathy?

I think it could go either way... I won't be posting as much tomorrow, 'cause I'm cooking. Heck, should be cleaning now, but her I sit instead. :D

-Kathy

Nice of you to come sit with me, lol. I did some stuff this morning, DH is doing some of it and tomorrow we'll finish up (and eat of course). Since it's just the 2 of us, I don't have to do much about cleaning...we're used to our own mess.

Are you having people over for dinner Kathy?

Nice of you to come sit with me, lol. I did some stuff this morning, DH is doing some of it and tomorrow we'll finish up (and eat of course). Since it's just the 2 of us, I don't have to do much about cleaning...we're used to our own mess.

Are you having people over for dinner Kathy?

Just the two of us and a 20 pound turkey, lol. What will you be making?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom