Ended Guess When BYC Will Hit 27 Million Messages!

Pics
I thought it would pick up by now. Hopefully better for weekend at least
There are certain days of the week that there are more posts than others. It doesn’t always hold true from my findings but yeah, pretty close. Also March was faster than April has been. I figure that has to do with the warmer weather and people getting out having more to do. This made calculating what it is going to do after the shutoff of the 22nd harder. Is it going to continue to get slower as the weather improves everywhere, or is it going to hold about the same? Or, are we going to have a resurgence and go back to March levels and everything I just said is bologna

There are certain days of the week that there are more posts than others. It doesn’t always hold true from my findings but yeah, pretty close. Also March was faster than April has been. I figure that has to do with the warmer weather and people getting out having more to do. This made calculating what it is going to do after the shutoff of the 22nd harder. Is it going to continue to get slower as the weather improves everywhere, or is it going to hold about the same? Or, are we going to have a resurgence and go back to March levels and everything I just said is bologna
I just blame @Kiki 😂

It's going to keep varying.

Back
Top Bottom