(England) Cinnamon/Caramel Button quail offered, hen wanted

Canina

Songster
Oct 28, 2021
BYC is not responsible for transactions outside the BST area of the forum. All swaps are at the swappers risk and in no way will the Staff be involved in disputes. All disputes should be handled privately as per BYC Rules. No feedback and no feedback threads are allowed in these swaps. Do not report issues with the swaps using the report button. Please resolve all issues privately with your swap partner and/or the the swap originator. BYC discourages all transactions outside the regular BST area. Non monetary swap transactions are only allowed in this forum and only in a Swap thread. You must be 18 or over to participate in any swap, trade or any other transaction on BYC. All BYC Rules apply.

cpqswap.JPG

cpqback.JPG

I don't know enough about morphs or genetics but think his colours are interesting.

I need button quail for eggs, do not have a lot of space and and have two boys currently 4 weeks old.

I am looking to either trade the cinnamon male for a hen or get two hens so they each have a girlfriend, though I worry about the increased risks of introducing more unfamiliar birds with how violent they can get. I really would rather just have the two with at least one being female and I'll keep the other boy because I hatched them and am a bit more attached to them.

I am not in any way a commercial keeper or breeder, these will be pets + providing eggs for myself and my other animals only. I have experience and qualifications in the animal care industry but am now pretty much housebound due to my disabilities, so they will be tended to pretty much 24/7, but I might have to pay petrol money for someone to drive to me. I've already blown over £60 and 3 months of time on buying hatching eggs that arrived smashed or otherwise unviable to get these two, so I suppose I can spare £50 to get a single hen without going through all of that and drama with eBay sellers again. I don't think I can take it mentally and this has been dragging on far too long. All I want is just one laying hen and am going out of my mind trying to obtain one and everyone on Preloved is too far away.

I don't want to reveal my location in public because I have a long history of abuse and stalking etc. Not even my own mother knows where I live so please DM for specifics.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom