Enjoying the Californian Sun!

Caseym1717

In the Brooder
Feb 23, 2018
Fresno, California
My girls are 14 days old and I decided to take them outside to get some sun. I think they really enjoyed it! Im very ready for them to be out in their coop already!
IMG_4180.JPG

Aww, they're so cute! They look like they're having a blast!
Thanks for sharing pictures of them and :welcome I hope you enjoy your little chicks :jumpy

I hope it's warm soon by me! I got some chicks coming in on April 7th, and it's still 19F everyday! My current flock is NOT happy.
I don't think I could handle that! I love the cold but I appreciate how easy it is to walk outside and sit on the grass and feel content! Im ready for them to be outside too. I don't want them "cooped" up in their brooder lol

I don't think I could handle that! I love the cold but I appreciate how easy it is to walk outside and sit on the grass and feel content! Im ready for them to be outside too. I don't want them "cooped" up in their brooder lol
Yeah! But luckily WI summers are hot, so it makes up for the below 0 weather! I have some rabbit fences I put mesh over (their tiny bodies slip right through!!) and it's amazing because it's super easy to move and since they are so tiny it will be huge to them!

Back
Top Bottom