Entitled Aunt starving a baby bulbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KaleDaDuck
I am so sorry for the situation that is happening right now. I too do know the feeling of being powerless and not being heard. When I was little I also experienced the horror of helpless animals being killed or mistreated. There was a family that was oblivious of how a abandoned nest of robins that needed help and only felt bad when they buried the bodies of the chicks and there was a person that would beat her unfixed female lab whenever she bleed on the furniture and never fixed her because of the money she got from selling the babies. What I'm saying is, I am so, so sorry. If I had superpowers I would fly over to where you live and kick your aunt where the sun don't shine. If that's OK with you. I have also witnessed stupid lover relationships where one would do anything for the other even if it hurt other living beings, from reading this post and finding out how oblivious your uncle is, what if he took the chicks from the mother and lied saying that he rescued them? I say this in no I'll manner, for I do not know you uncle, but it is pretty shocking that he is smiling even though there is a row of pet graves behind him that continues growing. Just don't let you aunt get her wicked weeds tangled around your life, stay safe and carefully plan a way to save the babies. If my parents ever purposely tried to hurt or kill my chickens then I would literally fight till I die I would take a bullet, but I am a stupid dumb blond as people say so watch your feet before you trip while watching others feet. I hope that they make it out alive. Also one last thing, please, please don't believe that the entire humans race is scum, a lot are but there are also a lot of kind people that actually care, it is just that the cruel people are more louder then the nice people which covers the nice people from other peoples eyes. Think of it like a cup being half full of oil and half full of water, when you look at it from the top all you see is oil but if you change where you view, you can see that half of the cup has beautiful, clean water.
You are not stupid.

I mean absolutely no offense by saying this, but even as terrible as it is, if you'll get into trouble for forcing the matter, then please don't force it. Three baby birds are precious little things, but please don't risk getting into trouble for them -- especially if that trouble could be something like getting kicked out of your home.
Good night, sleep well. And if the babies don't make it, take comfort in the fact that you at least tried to help them. It hurts to know, but sometimes it's simply impossible to do much of anything to help. You're trying, though, and that's good -- it shows that you have a good heart.
Agree

@KaleDaDuck
Also one last thing, please, please don't believe that the entire humans race is scum, a lot are but there are also a lot of kind people that actually care, it is just that the cruel people are more louder then the nice people which covers the nice people from other peoples eyes. Think of it like a cup being half full of oil and half full of water, when you look at it from the top all you see is oil but if you change where you view, you can see that half of the cup has beautiful, clean water.
Beautiful. I agree with you completely. Well said.

So my uncle found 3 gorgeous baby bulbuls who had fallen off thier nest because of the wind... He brought the baby bulbuls to the house becauss he had no other choice... My cousin 2 years old.. A sweetheart.. He loved the birds and was playing with them.. Until his mother EntitledAunt... Came and saw the birds.. After telling her that the birds are bulbuls and they cost over 40 bucks.. She instantly got the excuse ("oh well your cousin has to sleep and he cant leave the birds he will cry") i was confused.. I told her why dont i give you some baby guinea keets as thwy eat and drink on thier own whereas these bulbuls are cold and they cant eat on thier own.. She of course denied...
I told her at least lemme teach you how to feed them.. And she responded with they are just animals let my baby play with them...
EntitledAunt to my uncle: come on go get your son and his toys (reffering to the birds) upstairs... Hurry..

Till this moment i hear the baby bulbuls peeping and screaming for food.. They put them in a air conditioned room.. Meaning these chicks if not dead from starvation.. They are most likely dead from chill... Its 1AM currently and i still hear the baby bulbuls scream for this human's mercy...
If you have animal cruelty laws where you live, it's your duty and responsibility to call the authorities. Will they let you babysit them while the child sleeps perhaps? Then you could take them to a no kill animal shelter.

If you have animal cruelty laws where you live, it's your duty and responsibility to call the authorities. Will they let you babysit them while the child sleeps perhaps? Then you could take them to a no kill animal shelter.

OP said she lives in Iraq, so no animal control & the police would laugh at her and get her in trouble if she called them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom