Environmentally Unfriendly Pets

Quote:
Coal was bad an so was older cars but how many people were doing it. The population doubles about every 50 years so you can assume there were half or less cars on the road in 1950 as they were in 2000. You could also assume that there was 16 times as many people in 2000 than there was in 1800. So its not about us being worse than the ones that came before us but the fact is every little thing we do is compounded by the amount of people doing it.

Assuming everyone on earth was living a natural farming life we could sustain this population growth for a few more generations but at some point no matter how environmental we are the earth can only sustain so many humans at one time.

I also think an ice age is on its way no matter what we do but I think we are speeding the proses up. But what do I care, I dont live on the coast or in the north. I'm pretty sure I could live on my little peace or dirt if the average temp went up or down by as much as 40*F.
big_smile.png

I recycle my dogs poo by the way, they poo in the yard an I let it sit there till its gone on its on.
smile.png

In the end nature and its ways will end our troubles for us

Nature can kick butt!
tongue.png

while the data might be disproved, the concepts are very interesting.

it does open up some narrow minded people and maybe awaken some lazies that won't be more sustainable and help the planet...ya never know
wink.png

for everyone who tries to do the right thing, there is one saying, well if they do it we don't have too, and the one saying, who cares I am not doing it anyway
so ???

So I say to the folks who made the original claim: Bad Researchers! Fur Shame!!! And to the rest of you: let's consider the "dogs are worse than SUVs" meme debunked: buried in the back yard, put to sleep, and whatever other bad dog pun comes to mind.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Usually they are incinerated OR I know a place that throws them in the land field.

One day they might be a food source
tongue.png

They already are, in Nam. I run a 1980 Olds Cutlass Supreme, and a 1983 4x4 plow truck with hardly no exhaust to plow my yard. Both big v-8's. Two chainsaws, a weed whacker and a wood stove. I burn fuel oil once in a while if I get a chill. Cats and dogs are routinely skun alive in China for that fancy fur some people like in Target and Walmart. (devvykidd.com "I can still hear thier screams"). Al Gore is a liar who stands to reap billions in phony carbon credits, despite the testimony of 3600 true scientists debunking "global warming" Dogs and cats, "unproductive pets" are not the problem here. I wouldn't part with our dog, an 80 lb. Husky Akita, or our cat (who never leaves the house) to extend MY life for another 20 years. People are the problem,,,,,,,,,,according to "those who run the planet" and rest assured, they do have a plan to "fix" that. In the meantime, I'm gonna go burn some old tires I 've had stacking up behind the shed and warm up my plow truck. OH!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS!
wink.png

Cool post

I can't stand the smell of burning tires, good thing you aren't near me..HAHA

yes they do eat them and use them in other countries. I was talking the USA.
I doubt we will ever put "pets" up to food status here like a dog or cat.
but hey, if the X hits the fan, many might be eating their pet over a bbq grill.
(you want fries with that)--LOL

You looked up that you can eat pets in Georgia?

What did it say?

I thought eating a dog was "like illegal" or something...ya know I never checked for my state..LOL

Please tell that to my dumb neighbor who burns trash and throws in tons of plastic milk jugs...geez, talk about death in the air!
smile.png

smell will knock ya over! (well I am NC and I know it is illegal to be burning plastic. duh)

Back
Top Bottom